St Paul’s, Shettleston Road, Glasgow,
Date of completion: 1959
Present state/use: Some upgrading of the interior, of the altar and so forth, was carried out by GKC in the early 70s. Still in use as a parish church in 2007.
Listed Category ‘B’ 1994
Gillespie, Kidd and Coia, 1957-9
Simple basilican design with large open tower and copper calvary. Interior re-used marble from Glasgow’s Grosvenor restaurant.